jueves, 27 de noviembre de 2008

When everything is wrong I'll come talk to you. You make things alright when I'm feeling blue, you are such a blessing and I wont be messing with the one thing that brings light to all of my darkness.
There is no other one who can take your place; I feel happy inside when I see your face, I hope you believe me cause I speak sincerely and I mean it when I tell you that I need you. I'm here right beside you, I will never leave you and I feel the pain you feel when you start crying.
You're my best friendand I love you, and I love you Yes I do.

3 comentarios:

  1. hay, qué lindo lo que dice. Ni idea si es una canción or what. Bueno, me encantaron las fotitos del costado, en especial la de Drew en como si fuera la primera vez xD besitossssssssss

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Dios bluda hoy recupere mi pc, estoy a mil con el colegio osea, tengo qe salvar tres materias en unos tres dias :| miisión imposible ! u.u
    encima se me corto la luz dos dias, osea tostandome a cuatro manos, recien hoy me volvio, te amo muchisiisisisiisisisimooo y si te conectas nos ponemos al dia con nuestras vidas x)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. jkajskajskaj yo pensaba lo mismo del qe no hablaba xD

    ResponderEliminar